Monday, July 25, 2011

Work

Goodmoring readers it's 9:11 a.m. here in portugal and sorry i wanted to write yesterday but i was having family time. Im having some coffee right now a boy is it good i stop at the hard pushing of the lawnmower well i just got better now here i was okay whit pushing all my yards. My cousin came to me one day and said i got a riding lawnmower i need you to keep for me and i asked him if i can buy it and he said no but you can use it if you get it fixed. I looked at it to see what

it needed and it was just a belt i was now riding and not pushing so now im getting more calls and doing more yards my business was growing this is what i always wanted. (Antonio's Lawn Service)I was around age 14 when i was thinking about it around 18-19 when i started it and all the way up until my wife put in for overseas and it all ended there in 1/20/2011. I also had started doing landscaping to so the name was antonio's lawn service, then tony's lown service, then tbs landscaping and home repairs. Yes i took up building trades in high school and afther i graduation i took it upon myself to do more and learn more so that i could be a builder one day.

You no i started off whit just a little bit of tools to work whit and every job i got i would take some of the money and go buy a new tool that i would need so it was all coming together. Right after hurricane katrina i made a lot of money repairing houses through a place call IRD and this was another time for me to help people that needed my help. Im going to stop right here and show some of my work pics.

Tony Over&Out

No comments:

Post a Comment