Tuesday, July 26, 2011

And It Gose On

Hey readers Tony here just finding the time to write on my blog for the day. How are you doing to day me, im doing good just chilling here at home about to write lol. I got to work on a lot of houses and meet a lot of people helping them get there house back together they would always ask me how i got started because i was so young and alot of them didn't want me to work on there home because i was young but i showed my work and had my references on hand. This was what i was doing for about 2-3 years and then the work started goign down and i was getting just a few jobs here and there so now my money was getting low. I would get calls for job that i didn't have the tools are man power to do so i had to tell the people that i just could not do it and i hand some one on hand that could do it for them ans i would be able to make money form the job. All the jobs you see was all done by me so for you people that don't think i no anything i no a lot and you can see it for youself.

This is around the time i got my 16 ft. trailer and my 12 ft. inclosed trailer which helped me out alot. So i got a new call for a customer that i didn't no that would become my friend, i work and did a lot for from landscaping to woodwork to changing a lightbulb to taking her to the Dr. i had been working for her for about 2-3 years so lets just say i was happy to no i was working and i my own business thanks for reading and will be back on it in the morning until then check out some more pic..





Tony Over&Out

No comments:

Post a Comment